Blog Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

CocoMocha Slushy

I love Mocha. it's the best thing ever, two of my favorite things mixed into one, Coffee and Chocolate, so i made up this recipe and thought I'd share it...WITH PICTURES! My brother and sister in law borrowed me their Canon Rebel. (Another of my favorite things.) IT'S AWESOME, even though it is older. but really, I'm used to the camera on my Kindle, (Just a hint Amazon: Step up your camera technology on the Kindle Fires, it's really not pretty the way they are now. my mom's flip phone takes better pictures. but otherwise the Kindles are great!)
Anyway, here is the recipe. (It's a really great energy booster for when you think you almost can't handle being a live anymore and just want to sleep for 500 years.)



Two Tablespoons of sugar. (Give or take a little...whatever your sweet tooth demands.)


 A tablespoon of this dark brown gold called CHOCOLATTTTTE!


 Six cubes of frozen coffee. (It works great to put leftover coffee in an ice tray and freeze it...like i did, then you have a way of using that extra coffee that always gets left in the bottom of the coffee pot. and of you make a practice of it you always have yummy deliciousness at your fingertips.)


 One half cup of milk


 throw it all in the blender and blend it all up until it's slushy. (Hence the name :))


 Put it in your cute Owl cup and enjoy. (If you have a cute owl cup, if you don't. get one. it gives me lots and lots of happiness. and I'm sure it would for you too...just a suggestion ;))



I mean really just look at those 'dorable creatures...bet you're happier already! :)

Have a simply MARVELOUS day! 
xx Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment