Blog Background

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

updaaaaate

It is high time I posted again, I have been ignoring the fact that I have a blog. (shame on me.) so, what I have been up to recently besides being awesome:

In April/May I went to visit my cousin/best friend who lives out of state. may I just say awesomest two weeks ever! It was great meeting her friends. and catching up, (to which my family would say "why do you need to catch up? you talk every day." Well. NOT EVERY DAY. and we're like sisters, talking and catching up with your bestie is ALWAYS important. so there. *defiant stomp*) we had a great time, I even dyed my hair blue. (Only partially, and it was washable dye.) that was fun.

June/July was the church camp out...etc, it flew by so fast that I barely know what even happened. July felt like a minute long. seriously.

August/currently. (Well it is August, so duh.) I TURNED SIXTEEEEEEN! YAY! I don't feel totally sixteenish. but then I've felt sixteenish for the last....two years. (yeah, I was that girl.) so that's not surprising that I don't feel any different. Annnnd my little sisters birthday is tomorrow. (she's turning seven.) I wanna decorate the house to shock the socks off of her when she wakes up (actually she doesn't normally wear socks to bed, it's a figure of speech just to clarify.) but no one seems to want to drive me to town -_- that's the problem with not having a license >.< maybe I can bribe my brother into driving me.
Oh, and my parents got me this SWEET little guitar for my birthday. I am absolutely thrilled. Shoutout to my parents for being the best parents ever!!
Anywhoodles.
I should go. I'm absolutely STARVING. Must. Eat. Before. I. Die.
Have a great day!!

Xxx Daisy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment