Blog Background

Friday, November 1, 2013

first post//welcome

Hello there, I'm Daisy Anne. welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy my blog as it grows! I will be blogging about life in general, writing, projects that i take on, and maybe a recipe or two! and some school things to please my mom :) I am an avid reader. I love Lucy Maud Montgomery's style of writing. love her Anne of Green Gables series! i am also a fan of Grace Livingston Hill, and many others! I adore coffee, chocolate,  and misty autumn mornings. I believe Autumn is my favorite season, I love the clear skies, frosty mornings, sparkling stars, warm blankets and lattes! i also love summertime. sitting beside a crackling fire with hot chocolate on a cool summer evening with friends is hard to beat. and the summer volleyball. my favorite sport! i also love being with my bestie and dreaming of that "someday" Europe trip we plan to take together. I love old books, perfume that brings back memories, songs that inspire me, and letters...just to name a few! I dream of owning a coffee shop/ lending library someday. I think the two of them together would be perfection! Thanks for stopping by!

xxx Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment