Blog Background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

.rainy day.

It's one of those days when you just want to cuddle  up with a book and a blanket and forget the rest of the world and anything that wants to make you do anything. *glances at mother* (I have nothing against my mother. She just knows what NEEDS to be done. And I just want to do what could wait for like, a year or so. And if I'd be diligent and listen I'd probably have time to do the things I want.) But no. I'm free soul who has to do what inspires me and I have to do it right away. Sometimes I remind myself of Jo March. I think I'm a mix between Jo and Anne of Green Gables. Always getting into scrapes and constantly scribbling away at my stories. L.M Montgomery and Louisa May Alcott really get me. They do.



Yes. That would be me. Jane Austen also understands me.



This has become a favorite quote of mine. It's a comfort to think this at the end of the day.


So anyway. Just some musings from my day. I must go for mother calleth!

~Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment